Well it looks like we are going to have to force the issue with mother nature. This week we have 2-3days of dry weather with rain forecast for the next five days after that. A lot of the fields are still very wet but if we will have to make an attempt to get them planted even if conditions are not perfect. We have waited patiently so far but with another wet forecast and looking at the calendar we need to get done what we can.
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone